Friday 20 January 2012

Follow Your Heart, Take Your Brain With You

 

Hasty post before I sleep. Look at the quotes above, love them all :) After surfing here and there... then I found a lovely blog that posts those superb qoutes, and still many more if you visit it. Actually the blog is not only about quotes, the author also posts about fashion, beauty, shopping and photography, interior design, and so on. "This blog is a celebration of style in all its forms", said the author. 
Good-looking  blog, good enough to visit: the style umbrella http://www.thestyleumbrella.com/.

Anyway, I have just put a new message box here (take a look on "Say Hi" column), the previous oneShoutMix, is no longer available for free, so I decided to replace it with CBox. I'm waiting for your tenses there, hehe :)

Wrap up this happy day with the most suitable quote (according to what I feel currently), gute Nacht und süße Träume!

No comments: