Sunday 27 January 2013

Upcoming Holiday - Jogjakarta Trip


Holiday we are coming!

Looking forward to have an amazing trip with my Peduders Girls! We are going to do Jogja Trip soon, inshaAllah. Yeah I know, Jogjakarta is a "mainstream" local destination for holiday, but hey, who cares? Like a wise man says, it's not about the destination, it's about the journey; and if you want to make an amazing journey, with whom should you go? Yes, right, with amazing friends!
Besides, I do love Jogjakarta, no matter how many times I have gone there, I would be in a rush to go back when there's chance. I am quarterly Jogjakartrans by the way. My grandma on my mother's side comes from this unique and lovely town.

Back to the topic, so, yeah, stay tuned and wait for my happy-holiday stories. Catch you soon. ;)


No comments: