Monday 31 January 2011

Good Night, Sleep Tight

My insomnia is getting worse, blopple!
It is already 6.13 morning here, but I haven't take some sleep yet, even just for a minute. Oh my God, somehow I scare with this condition. This is the most bad effect after had an exam, always. I cannot fix my sleep schedule so that I will always wake up in the night, and take a long-sleep in the morning until afternoon.
Call me a nocturnal mammal then. I know that this is not good at all for my body, but I still find a way to get rid of this bad habit. Do one of you have some tips 'n trick to help me heal my insomnia? Tell me soon, then.

I have an appointment today, this afternoon. So I think better I take some sleep now, 4 or 5 hours before I go out. I don't wanna have 'a panda eyes' so I have and have to sleep, sleep, and sleep.

Happy Sunday all, and good night for my self, have a nice sleep!

No comments: